Saturday 9 April 2011

New York City


So I thought the best place to start this blog was with a quick trip to New York. I visited New York for 4 days in November last year. The most surprising thing about New York was how much I liked it. Having lived in London a few years ago I fully expected NYC would soon have me moving to match the pace of bankers on trains. Stocked up on briefcases devoid of etiquette who happily push past pregnant women in a rush to make that connection at Kennington.

Ahem

Anyway, New York. Great place. I got the subway out of Manhattan to the Bronx one night and without thinking put on Combat Rock. I like when little things like Red Angel Dragnet can become associated with moments when in strange places.

I saw a lot of great graffiti when I was there. Here are some photos of New York where the cities authors speak.

"We've got tags. We've got politics. We've got eye candy."

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment